Monday, July 8, 2013

Overdue update!

Phew!  Lots of stuff to upload today.  Been meaning to get around to it, but last week was a bit of a hectic week (not to mention we're getting ready to move), so I'm finally able to get back to things.

We got your figures, your metal, your fur, your muscles!  Lots of studying and ecorche stuff from Scott Eaton's class that I just finished up last week, and applied the knowledge from that to the most recent (top-most) painting.  Definitely, definitely improved my figures 10-fold.  There's a level of understanding now that I just didn't have prior.  I just have to make sure that I refresh myself on it so that I don't lose it.

Also, TOTALLY got into Nathan Fowkes's Schoolism class in January, which filled upon opening a new session in less than 30 minutes.  I couldn't believe that it was full by the time I got done entering my information!  So psyched!



Also In animated GIF form: http://i.imgur.com/T5iLZr2.gif for those interested.


















Just keeping myself going, and having a blast seeing the progress.  That's all for now.

-L


No comments:

Post a Comment